THISCLOSE;
You never bothered.
I was just a burden to you.
Thanks for acting like you actually cared.
The answer to evry qn startg with a who/what is
Your mother
The answer to evry qn startg with a where is
Up your ass
The answer to evry qn startg with why is
Cause i like it
The answer to evry other qn is
Shut up
With this vital piece of advice u will succeed in life & english compre.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
))= today emaths cher suddenly say tml she cant make it for lesson cos she gg for competition then haf to haf e test today then we spent like 20mins whether to haf the test today or on fri aft skl... in e end we had it today... then got onli 40 mins left todo e test... so sian.. EVEN IF U TOTAL ALL E MARKS WORTH OF QUESTIONS I DID... ASSUMING I GOT ALL CORRECT(WHICH IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE) I'LL ONLI GOT 25/50 MAX.... sian... onli had time to do 1 question n 2 other graph questions.... dam pissed... then right aft t got bak chinese test... 48/100! =.= irritating lar... so spoilt my mood then summore ask us todo 应用文 in kls n hand in by today... so din wanna do lar... sian... now must chiong all my emaths hw cos must hand in by tml then aft gotta do bio cos tml sure no time de... ))= sooo hate vdays...
iHATEyou;
5:01 PM